POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN
DATA SCIENCE & ANALYTICS
DATA SCIENCE & ANALYTICS
Big Data is slowly taking over the world with millions of records at a time. Companies now deal with massive amounts of data on a daily basis creating an unparalleled demand for professionals in this space. To give students the opportunity to enter into an on-demand profession and to drive intelligent decisions, iFEEL has introduced a professional postgraduate program in Data Science and Analytics which also allows you to gain entry at one of the World’s most prestigious B-schools, University of Dallas
POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN DATA SCIENCE & ANALYTICS
KEY PROGRAM FEATURES
- Shaping your skills to bring out the Data Scientist in you
- Option to pursue MS in Analytics in University of Dallas
- Creating good research and solutions in Big Data
- Fulfilling the demand for professionals in Data Science & Analytics
- Direct entry for Studies in the United States of America without GRE/GMAT.
- SAS faculty offering extensive software learning options
- Unique blended programs offering both classroom and online learning
- 2 Months internship leading to placement support OR 2nd Year MS in Business Analytics at University of Dallas
Why Study at UNIVERSITY OF DALLAS?
Post Graduate Programs
Data Science & Analytics powered by SAS
- Leading to 2 Months Internship with Placement support
- Leading to MS in Business Analytics at University of Dallas
Select any one of the below options to further your interest
- Part Time: 3 Terms
- Program schedule and timing:
Students will go through 7 hours Classroom sessions on Saturdays and 3 hour 30 mins sessions on Sundays via Live webinars/Online Videos
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, CS, IT, IS, Business, Commerce
- IELTS Academic (6.5+)
- 0-2 years experience in an IT related field preferred
- Undergraduate Program Certified Transcripts
@Post MS in Business Analytics from University of Dallas
*For Base SAS Certification
2 Months Internship with Placement support
MS in Business Analytics at University of
MS in Business Analytics at University of Dallas
The MS in Business Analytics prepares students to hone influence strategy, processes and decision-making by exploring relationships through data analysis.
Courses To Be Completed at University of Dallas
Quant Methods | Advance SAS Programming | Big Data Analytics | Data Visualization | Forecasting Methods | Predictive Modeling | Advance Business Analytics | Business Analytics Practicum |
State of the art Learning Centre
360 Infrastructure & Equipment
Conference & Seminar Halls
Spacious and fully air conditioned Conference & Seminar halls which provide an ideal setting for many thought provoking brainstorming sessions. We organize student presentations, group discussions, seminars, and workshops here. It is well equipped with audio visual aids with fine sound system and other state-of-the-art equipments.
Fully Wi-Fi Enabled Campus
Learning Management System (LMS)
Jaro Education, IFEEL or any of its subsidiaries, associates and affiliates, bears No Liability if the Visa Application of a Student is denied by the US consular Services when the student applies for a US Student Visa as part of a group of students that hope to proceed to the University of Dallas or any other university with which Jaro or its subsidiaries, associates or affiliates have agreement for shared teaching and grant of a Degree.
Jaro is not involved in the process of assessment of visa applications, or their grant or refusal, and shall not be liable or responsible for any delay, by the US Consulate in Mumbai in assessing, granting or refusing any visa application or for the grant or rejection of any visa application.
The Grant or refusal, denial of Visa is the Sole and Sacred responsibility of the US consulate and will depend on the Interview performance of the student when he or she goes before the Consular officer.
And it is solely up to the Consular Officer to make his independent judgment in the matter hence it is beyond the scope and purview of Jaro Education and or its subsidiaries. Associates and affiliates.
Any students who joins the program must understand and agree to this disclaimer and agree to hold Jaro free and clear of any liability in this regard.