SENIOR LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
Who May Attend / Eligibility
- The student fee includes all the course material which is books, simulations, case studies, and certification.
- Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable towards any other student/program/batch.
- GST will be charged at prevailing rates (currently @18%).
- Any extra payment due to any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the program will have to be borne by the student.
- Application Closure Date : 15th February 2019
- Last Date for Payment of First Instalment : TBC
- Program Duration : 12 months
- Orientation & Briefing by Jaro : March 1st Week
Why do we need strategy; Overview of school leadership research and developments – national and international; significance of strategic leadership
Myself as a leader: Understanding self – an introduction to Emotional Intelligence; Resilience – a strength based approach to leadership capacity
Experience, Effective communication, Self-confidence, Feedbacks, Building strong relationships, Deep understanding of the goals
Ability to delegate; Ability to resolve conflicts; Ability to negotiate; Problem solving skills; Ability to think out of the box; Persuasion
How to set effective strategies in the absence of necessary and valuable resources?
Importance of vision, mission statements, Alignment of goal with strategy; Outsource strategies; Essential elements to profitability
Principles of Value Creation and Capture
Creating corporate identity; How to reconfigure the value chain towards economic strategy advantages; Benchmarking; How to distinguish your organization’s value propositions from others; How to come up with strategies that make customers will to pay more
Planning; Talent Acquisition; Training and Development
Organizational design; Organizational alignment; Structures; Organizational Efficiency and effectiveness
Understanding corporate culture: Structural aspects; Behavioral aspects; Human aspect
What is a learning organization; Types of learning; innovation and creativity; How to build a learning organization
Different Types of Mergers: Horizontal, Related, Vertical & Conglomerate; M&A Planning and Acquisition Process
Study how environmental events affect organizations and drive the need for continuous change; Analyze change at the individual, group, and systemic levels; Models of change; Role of change agents; Comprehend the complexity of change within organizational cultures and systems
Recognize various methods and approaches of leadership in different cultures; Develop cultural intelligence
Manage and compete at international levels; Strategies to enter global markets; Risks of entering international markets; Market failure recovery; Balancing tradeoffs in a global business
State of the art Learning Centre
360 Infrastructure & Equipment